Inspired by military functionality, the combat style Caliber Slim Fit Tech Riding Pants feature practical cargo pockets, ergonomically angled for easy access with gloves both on or off the bike. The slim fit Caliber pants are constructed from a single layer 12oz stretch Cordura® denim main fabric, providing exceptional protection without sacrificing any comfort. Internally, Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 rated armor provides impact protection both on the knees, and on the hips. The pants have built in pockets to fit separately purchased Bio-Flex hip protectors, delivering an overall CE level A rated garment. The Caliber's military-inspired cargo design means the Caliber tech riding pants can be worn with a variety of urban styles, offering an excellent protective tech riding option for riders with unique utilitarian and functional style.
- Slim fit - tapered look.
- Ergonomic combat fit for motorcycling.
- Monolayer stretch Cordura® denim fabric chassis.
- Combat pants style, with multifunctional, practical side flap pockets.
- Protective regular waist.
- Durable garment for all-day-long use.
- Logo personalization on knees and back pocket.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Fully riding garment to CE - Category II EN17092 draft standards - A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors.
- Bio-Flex hip protectors available as an optional upgrade.
- CORDURA® is a trademark of INVISTA.