A multi-season adventure touring jacket with an innovative technical outer jacket, the Halo Drystar® Jacket can be adapted to the weather conditions; the asymmetric front construction features a very wide vent panel, which combined with the large opening vent panel on the back, delivers optimum levels of airflow. This can be enhanced ever further, thanks to the removable sleeve shell which exposes the full mesh sleeves for unrivalled airflow in the warmest environments, while still delivering full protection against impacts. This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection.
- Fully foldable full mesh front and back ventilation panel bridges efficiently distribute airflow, while the removable sleeve shell allows the jacket to be adapted to suit the weather conditions.
- The packable, waterproof and breathable Drystar® rain jacket delivers guaranteed waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk, thus preventing any waterlogging, and can be worn inside the jacket or over the jacket for the ultimate in climate control, and can also be worn as a standalone jacket. The jacket can be stored in the back pocket or in the integrated pocket.
- Hand pockets, lower pocket, front pocket and side cargo pockets for real-world practicality.
- Mesh back pocket for easy, practical and quick use.
- Integrated pocket allows the Drystar® liner to be folded back on itself.
- Removable chest protector pocket for safe storage of valuables.
- PU shoulder reinforcement for additional strength and durability.
- Internal waist belt on main shell for an optimized fit.
- Fluo yellow colour inserts on Drystar® liner.