A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the SP-8 V3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather material, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- Alpinestars' patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide
- Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls for superior airflow and breathability
- Hook and loop cuff and wrist closure with an elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices