The multi-season Stella Bogotá Pro Drystar® Jacket has been engineered to deliver optimal protection, weather performance and comfort, and utilizes Alpinestars' Drystar® membrane for 100 percent waterproof and breathable performance. The three-layer 'liner to drop' system allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions, while being quick and easy to use. The Stella Bogotá has extensive ventilation panels on the chest, full back and arms for effective climate control in any conditions.
- Extensive stretch inserts around armpit for optimum freedom of movement and an enhanced fit.
- Pre-curved sleeves are engineered with a rotated design to follow the shape of the arm while delivering superior freedom of movement and range of motion while in the riding position.
- Detachable 100g body, 60g full sleeve thermal liner allows the jacket to be configured to the conditions.
- Intuitive and functional incorporation of zippers, connectors and ergonomic designs on liner connection, closure systems, wrists, and collar for ease of use.
- Innovative collar closure with adjustable self-centering snap closure for an optimized fit, with Velcro on the inner to keep the collar in the open position in warm weather conditions.
- Ergonomically designed adjustable cuffs for ease of use with gloved hands.
- New inner construction for protection insert upgrades including both Back and Chest inserts and is also ready for the new, long back protector insert.
- Two front zippered pockets, two chest pockets an inner waterproof document pocket and two inner pockets on the liner for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Lower hem shock cord for an optimized fit.