Featuring the popular jogger pant look, the all-new Stratos Slim Fit Tech riding Pants provide a regular fit with a tapered look. Constructed from a single layer stretch Cordura® denim, the Stratos are a perfect choice for the rider looking for lower body protection with a casual street look. Stretch Cordura® denim is made from a blend of primarily cotton, with extensive polyamide reinforcement, and elastane for stretch. The 12oz Cordura® features polyamide yarn combining strength and abrasion resistance, with the softness and comfort of cotton to provide an optimal blend of protective performance and stretch, a great materials choice for technical motorcycle riding pants.The Stratos pants have a normal buttoned and zippered closure at the waist, incorporating an additional string closure to provide a personalized fit, and for a stylistic look. And at the bottom of the pant, there's a double closure system on the calf to provide versatility and the ability to tailor the fit of the lower leg to the rider's footwear. Internally, the Stratos pants have Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 rated knee protectors and have pockets on the hips to fit separately purchased Bio Flex hip protection. The Stratos pants are CE level A rated. The Stratos Slim Fit Tech Riding Pants are perfect for riders interested in a casual and stylish, always protected look.
- Regular fit, tapered look.
- Relaxed jogger pants.
- Monolayer stretch Cordura® denim fabric - composition 69% cotton, 30% polyamide, and 1% elastane.
- Elastane fiber provides flexibility enhancing stretchability in warp to better offering freedom of movement and comfortable fit that motorcycle riders need when on the bike.
- The stretch Cordura® denim can be dyed in a wide option of colors.
- Functional and protective regular waist with string closure to adapt the fit.
- Ergonomic hand pocket derived from authentic Alpinestars' oval shape.
- Constructed double closure system on the calf provides versatility for all footwear.
- Back yoke designed to provide the best fit on the lower back when seated on the bike.
- Logo personalization on knees and back pocket.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Fully riding garment to CE - Category II EN17092 draft standards - A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors.
- Bio-Flex hip protectors available as an optional upgrade.
- CORDURA® is a trademark of INVISTA.