Alpinestars most iconic riding boot, worn by a roster of champions past and present, the Supertech R has undergone a series of evolutions to significantly ramp up its performance features even further. Innovations for 2015 include a newly redesigned compound rubber sole, an update to the ergonomically profiled shinplate and a redesigned front flex area - all of which enhancing the podium winning performance of this CE certified boot.
- Main upper material constructed using microfiber for optimum abrasion resistance, while also delivering high levels of flexibility
- New front flex area for improved impact abrasion while also ensuring the natural front and back
- New front flex area increases ventilation and airflow for additional breathability
- Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved natural front and back movement
- Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection for enhanced prehensility
- New synthetic microfiber panel on medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance and improved feeling when in contact with the bike