The full length Bogota DrystarXF® Gloves are engineered to deliver enhanced feel and sensitivity with the bike's controls while providing a high level of protection, stretch and flexibility. These gloves are equipped with Alpinestars DrystarXF® membrane for superior breathability and waterproof performance, 80g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation for exceptional warmth retention in cold conditions, and an over-injected knuckle for effective impact protection.
- DrystarXF® construction for optimum waterproof performance and superior breathability.
- Innovative over-injected seamless knuckle protection delivers a high level of abrasion resistance and impact protection.
- Integrated ultra-slim closure flap with a wrist strap for a secure closure.
- Softshell backhand construction for enhanced comfort and fit.
- Reinforced synthetic suede palm for enhanced durability with an ergonomic pattern for optimum feel and flexibility.
- Goat leather on digits for the optimum blend of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Seamless over-injected knuckle protection ensures minimal seams and unrivaled coverage for optimized rider comfort.
- The over-injected knuckle delivers impact protection while ensuring a high level of flexibility and allowing freedom of hand movements.
- Technical stretch inserts for an optimized fit and enhanced comfort.
- Palm stretch insert and seamless wrist closure for additional comfort in key zones.
- Alpinestars finger bridge limits finger roll and prevents separation in the event of a crash.
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP.