Near the end of World War II, around the major battles of Stalingrad and Midway from 1941 to 1944, Taskforce Vanguard was created. This was the rise of the Special Forces, a team formed by the Special Operations Executive to uncover and thwart a secret Nazi project code-named Phoenix.
The all-new HJC I20 is designed to give riders a different approach to the classic open face/half helmet. This street fighter-inspired helmet comes with a removable mask and a wide-vision, anti-fog coated sun visor (Smoke) that manually operates with pull tabs located on each side of the helmet. The Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell is lightweight and offers a superior fit, using a 3-shell breakdown from sizes XS up to 2XL. This helmet is also ready to accept the SMART HJC Bluetooth systems (10B and 20B).
- Street fighter-inspired helmet with easily removable mask using Push & Slide mechanism
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Bubble face visor design for peripheral vision
- 3 shells optimize weight and comfort for 6 helmet sizes (XS-S / M-L / XL-XXL)
- Ventilation system: 2 top vents and mouth vents integrated
- Silvercool™ interior: Moisture-wicking and liners with advanced anti-bacterial fabric Crown and Cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Cheek pads: interchangeable throughout all sizes
- Glasses grooves: accommodates riders with eyewear
- Integrated Sun shield: Black Dark Smoke sun shield deploys quickly and easily with new wire operation system with easy-to-reach lever position. Anti-fog coated
- Ready for SMART HJC Bluetooth (Bluetooth sold separately)
- Sunvisor: HJ-V10