The RPHA 91 is HJC's new modular touring helmet that was engineered for all-day comfort. The new Premium Integrated Matrix EVO shell (P.I.M. EVO) provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and is lightweight by using reinforcement materials that include carbon-aramid, carbon fibre, glass fibre, organic non-woven fabric, and linen fibre (natural fibre).
The new distortion-free, HJ-37 face shield and HJ-V17 sun shield provide a clear and increased peripheral view for the rider. Designed to perfection, the chin bar locking system now has a hidden closure point that allows for smooth contact and less pressure on the cheek area. Keeping noise levels to a minimum is the RPHA 91 3D-engineered low-noise interior that is focused to reduce road noise significantly. Also included with this is the neck roll system to ensure you drown out the noise. For convenience, the EPS design accommodates riders with eyewear. The RPHA 91 will also accept the second-generation Smart HJC Bluetooth systems.
- Premium Integrated Matrix / P.I.M EVO: reinforcement materials including carbon-aramid hybrid and natural fibre, provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of the helmet.
- Aerodynamic design shell reduces air resistance & provides stability at high speed.
- Full front-to-back airflow: 5 intakes and 7 exhausts.
- Pinlock Ready HJ-37 Visor: provides 99% UV protection, Anti-Scratch coated.
- Quick, simple and secure visor (shield) ratchet system.
- Adjustable 3-step sunshield for optimized position.
- Light Smoke sun shield installed.
- Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function.
- Crown and Cheek pads: removable and washable.
- Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- Ready for 21B & 50B Bluetooth (sold separately).
- Visor: HJ-37
- Pinlock: DKS465
- Sunvisor: HJ-V12